Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tatt, Tatt, Tatted up!





Whats crackin.... another week, another thought. This past thursday I went through a little bit of pain. Thats right! New Ink!







This is will be the bottom back part of my sleeve. I need to go back and get a halo over her head.. she's suppose to be my guardian angel. But what's an angel with out a halo? A Demon.. got get that changed A.S.A.P. lol.


Here's a few more pics of my arm, before and after.. hopefully i'll get my arm finished by the end of the month, and i can start working on my other arm again and my back.


























































4 comments:

  1. cool tats.. who face is the girl of or is it just a random face??

    ReplyDelete
  2. /Users/ZOEDABOSS/Pictures/6168_540405276442_11103445_31632240_4753809_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... its nobody special.. idk any real angels. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a brave soul! did it hurt when they got down by the elbow? I eventually want to do a 1/4 or maybe even 1/2 sleeve in the future but you are far more advance sir lol.

    ReplyDelete